Come Camping in BudeWelcome to Budemeadows Touring Park, Bude, Cornwall. We are open all year and have pitches for camping, caravans, motorhomes and campervans. Our campsite is close enough (1 mile) to the nearest beach, Widemouth Bay, that when it's quiet at night you can hear the surf breaking on the shore. The beach has a wide expanse of sand and is a favourite for families and surfers alike. The shops and amenities in Bude are close at hand and easy access to the Atlantic Highway means the rest of Cornwall and North Devon is in easy reach.
Our caravan and camping site is set in 9 acres of beautiful Cornwall surrounded by mature trees and hedgerows. The hedging provides both a haven for the local wildlife and shelter for those days when the wind decides to blow. Our pitches are set out in small groups seperated by picket fences and low hedging. Most of our camping and caravan pitches have an electric hook-up if required; we have all grass pitches suitable for tents, caravans and campervans, hard standings with grass to the side for caravans, campervans and motorhomes. We also have a number of premier Pitches providng on pitch water and grey waste drainage which are available as all grass and hard standing pitches.
- On site you will find :
- Heated Outdoor Pool* - and a splash pool for the little ones
- Free Wifi - across the site and in the bar - details
- Large Playground - football, slides, a climbing frame, swings and a great Zip wire
- Outdoor games area - Tic-tac-toe, giant chess, skittles, table tennis
- Grumpy Petes Bar* - serves fresh coffee, tea and hot chocolate as well as real ales, wines and spirits
- Games room - tv, pool, table football - a place for the youngsters to meet up with friends old and new
- Site Shop* - camping essentials and a range of groceries, wine and beer.
- Clean toilets and facilities - we take pride in ensure that everything is spick and span
Bude is the main beach resort in North Cornwall but you'll find mainly local shops rather than a row of the usual high street names. There are several supermarkets, a cinema, ten pin bowling, a leisure pool, golf courses and lots of outdoor activities available.
The beaches around Bude are a key attraction for many visitors to North Cornwall and the 4 main beaches all make a great place for a family day on the beach. The key beaches are our closest at Widemouth, Summerleaze and Crooklets in Bude and Sandymouth a little way to the North. All the beaches provide wide areas of sand and are patrolled by the RNLI in the Summer months. When the tide is out there are plenty of rockpools to explore and the coast North of Bude becomes one huge expanse of sand. We hope you'll enjoy a stay at Budemeadows, we know that many of our guests return year after year; in 2017 at least 44% of bookings were either returnees or following a recommendation by friends or family. We have many guests who camped here as children and now return with their own family in a tent or caravan.
Budemeadows touring park a great family
Campsite in Bude
, near Widemouth Bay.
Super touring site for caravans, motorhomes and tents
and campsite in Cornwall, probably the best campsite in Bude
VAT No. 891 196589